FREE SKINNY SATIN SCRUNCHIE WITH TIE-ON-BOW CROP TOP
- Offer only available for Tie on Bow Crop Top in Champagne, Chocolate and Khaki. Off-White and Black is not included.
- Only 1 same-colour Skinny Scrunchie will be sent per order and is only available until stocks last.
- 15% per sale from including the above styles will still be donated to Cuddles Foundation.
- The Naked Laundry reserves the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, the order looks suspicious
- Offer only applies to products on TNL website: www.thenakedlaundry.com
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other code
- Delivery will still be free within the U.K. and on orders over £100 internationally
- Promotion ends Sunday 14th February midnight.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name Address Email address Phone number On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are: Name Address Phone Number
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalogue as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of companies and Z number of international companies filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling us or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us an email giving proof that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
There are four main types of cookies we use on our site. Below, we have explained how and why we use them.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on the naked laundry, these cookies will remember your preferences for example your location, so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at
https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete the naked laundry user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email us on email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page states the terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website thenakedlaundry.com
1. About us:
www.thenakedlaundry.com is a site operated by THE NAKED LAUNDRY LTD, Company No. 11508591 (“We/ this Website/ the Website, Website”). We are registered at 82 Hunters Grove, Harrow, England, HA3 9AQ.
2.General & Use of this website:
These Conditions apply to use of this Website and are the conditions on which We will supply any of the Products to You; by placing an Order You agree to be bound by these Conditions. By ticking the ‘I have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions’ button at the end of our customer registration process, you mark your acceptance of these Conditions. Please understand that if You refuse to accept these Conditions, You will not be able to order any Products from the Website. The Conditions applicable to the purchase of Products offered for sale through this Website and the equivalent conditions for sale through The Naked Laundry Ltd shops and elsewhere shall be mutually exclusive.
When using the Website, You accept that communication with Us will be mainly electronic. We will contact You by email or provide You with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, You agree to this electronic means of communication and You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to You electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these Conditions from time to time without notice to You. Changes will apply to any subsequent Orders received. It is your responsibility to check regularly to see if any changes have been made to these Conditions. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw this Website at any time without liability to You.
3.Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or change to events outside of our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our delivery charges at the bottom of the page for further information.
In order to contract with The Naked Laundry Ltd you must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. The Naked Laundry Ltd retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and The Naked Laundry Ltd reserves the right to close your The Naked Laundry Ltd account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be The Naked Laundry Ltd or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party The Naked Laundry Ltd is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 16 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 16’s.
Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly stated where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a miss-pricing.
ii.The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
iii. The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include UK VAT but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card
We accept payment with:
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Only one promo/student discount code can be used per order.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of/or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The Naked Laundry Ltd will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, ('screen scraping') is prohibited without license.
5.Intellectual property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of/or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by The Naked Laundry Ltd and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by The Naked Laundry Ltd.
6.UK Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (UK) advise you have fourteen calendar days to cancel the contract for your order with us and we will issue you with a full refund for the items you have purchased and the cost of standard delivery if you've paid for shipping.
- The fourteen calendar days start from the day after you receive your order.
- If you are looking to return an item under this legislation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email a scanned copy of your withdrawal form included in your order.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of goods
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all tags attached.
-You are able to return unsuitable items within 14 days of receipt. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
-We're sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns, returns must be made at your own cost.
-Please note it can take upto 7 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
-For queries regarding returns please contact email@example.com
WHERE SHOULD I SEND MY RETURN?
Please send us your returns to:
The Naked Laundry Ltd
82 Hunters Grove,
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It may take up to 14 working days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 14 days of returning the item(s), please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will look into this.
We warrant to You that any Product purchased from Us through the Website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Our liability for losses You suffer as a result of Us breaching this Contract is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product at the time of Purchase. However, any Product found to be unfit for purpose or faulty will be eligible for a refund of return postage up the original cost of dispatch postage (please see Returns info). We will not be liable to You in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of opportunity, loss of data or any other indirect or economic losses whatsoever suffered or incurred by You arising out of the subject of these Conditions. Nothing in these Conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or that of Our servants, agents or employees, under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which it would be illegal for Us to exclude, or attempt to exclude Our liability.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Naked Laundry Ltd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your breach of these terms and conditions, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
If We fail, at any time of the Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of Your obligations under the Contract, or if We fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which We are entitled under this Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve You from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by Us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by Us of any of the terms and conditions of the Contract shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to You in writing.
11.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and The Naked Laundry Ltd. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of The Naked Laundry Ltd.
The Naked Laundry Ltd shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
If you have a complaint about The Naked Laundry Ltd, please contact our Customer Service team here:
- via email: email@example.com
- via post: The Naked Laundry Ltd, 82 Hunters Grove, Harrow, London, HA3 9AQ
16.Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
17.Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with The Naked Laundry Ltd and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to The Naked Laundry Ltd.
- Third Party
You grant to The Naked Laundry Ltd and its affiliates and/or related entities a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your video(s), photo(s) and/or other content posted to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Pinterest together with your social media handle, social media user name, profile picture, caption and location information you may have included in your content (“User Content”) that you have tagged with any of the Hashtag(s) defined below in any media, including but not limited to on its webpages and social media pages, retailer sites, third party sites, stores for its marketing and/or its advertising. You grant The Naked Laundry Ltd the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Content.
The Naked Laundry Ltd may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit the User Content for legal and/or regulatory reasons in any way it sees fit (while maintaining the original sentiment), with no obligation to you whatsoever.
You may directly upload User Content or post User Content to your social media accounts. By uploading User Content and posting User Content that you have tagged with Brand hashtags to social media platforms, you grant to the Brand, its third-party service providers who provide content management service (collectively, the licensed parties) the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your uploaded or Brand-tagged User Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on its webpages, social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. The Licensed Parties may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username,
real name, image, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Content.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your User Content, (ii) if the User Content is subject to third party proprietary rights, you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content you submit and to grant the rights granted herein, including permission from all person(s) appearing in your User Content; (iii) you are not a minor, (iv) you are legally entitled to post the User Content, and the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights, of any third party or any law, and (v) the User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
The Licensed Parties reserve the right to remove any User Content from the Site, the Brand properties and the Services at any time, for any reason.
- Promo codes and student discounts
- From time to time, we may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the The Naked Laundry Ltd Website.
- Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time.
- A promo code can't be applied to an order after that order has been place unless explicitly stated.
- A maximum spend limit of £1500 (or equivalent local currency) pre-discount applies per order.
- Certain brand or product category exclusions may apply so we’ll let you know if you can't use your promo code on anything before you complete your purchase.
- If the promo code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo code being cancelled.
- If a promo code is offered on the The Naked Laundry Ltd Website and can’t run properly because of and not limited to; fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
- Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo code, it can only be used by you on your own The Naked Laundry Ltd account for the purpose for which it was issue, unless explicitly stated (i.e. “refer a friend”). You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders on The Naked Laundry Ltd. Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promo code or suspend/close your The Naked Laundry Ltd account without letting you know beforehand.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The promoter is The Naked Laundry Ltd, 82 Hunters Grove, Harrow, HA3 9AQ