At The Naked Laundry, we appreciate that customers may change their mind or a style does not suit them as they want. If you receive an item(s) that you are unsatisfied with, whether it be the colour, shape or length, we will offer you an exchange or your money back.
- All returns must be sent back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed with all labels attached.
- We have the right to refuse a return if we feel the item has been used, or if we notice any marks, odours or if the order is out of the 14 day returns policy.
We're sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns, returns must be made at your own cost.
Returns must be submitted via this link here.
1. When will I not be eligible for a refund or exchange?
For queries regarding returns please contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to refuse refunds/exchanges on items if the product is not returned to us in a resalable condition. When trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume or deodorant, as we are unable to accept an item where there is evidence that the item has been worn or damaged, or if there is a mark or ascent on it.
Refunds will NOT be granted on the following criteria, and the item(s) will be sent back to you at our own cost:
- Clothing is marked i.e. make up, debris, dirt marks on the hem & stains.
- The item has been worn and resembles an odour of perfume, deodorant or body odour.
- Tags are not intact – please ensure all tags are kept on the garment while trying on.
- The item has been returned to us outside the 14 working days refund policy
You have 14 days from the date it is delivered to you to send your return back to us. It takes 7-14 working days for your return to be processed by our quality checking team. Proving the garment(s) are deemed resalable, then a refund will be issued to you. Please note, during the festive season and busier periods, the refund process may take longer than expected.
Please note, once a refund is issued, it can take various times to reflect into your account, please see the following;
- If you paid via Credit/Debit Card – the refund can take 3-7 working days depending on your account provider.
- If you paid via PayPal – It can take 7-14 working days.
3. How long does it take to process my return/exchange and receive a refund?
We aim to process all returns as quickly as possible. We do ask that you allow 7-14 working days from the date we receive your return for your refund to be processed. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive an email from us letting you know your refund has been issued. It can take up to 7 working days for the money to reflect into your account (this is all dependent on your account provider).
It can take 7-14 working days from the date we receive your returns for an exchange to be processed, once approved by the quality checking department, then an exchange will be processed.