So…? X The Naked Laundry
By entering this competition, you confirm that you accept and will adhere to the Competition Terms and Conditions outlined below:
1. No purchase necessary
2. The Contest is open to candidates aged 18 of age and over who are legal residents of the UK excluding employees of Incos Ltd and The Naked Laundry (the “Sponsor”) their affiliates, licensees, agents and members of their respective immediate families and anyone professionally associated with the administration of this promotion.
3. Contest Period: All eligible entries have to be submitted between the 11th of Feb 10:00 GMT 2019 and the 14th of Feb 23:59 GMT 2019. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be counted and will be cancelled.
4. Incos Ltd. or its distributors or The Naked Laundry do not accept any responsibility for late or lost, ineligible or incomplete entries
5. Winner(s) One winner will be chosen by Random and contacted by @SoFragrance or @TheNakedLaundry by Direct Message on Instagram within 48 hours of the contest closing. 6. PRIZE DETAILS: The winner will receive 7 Body Mists and a Crop top of their choice from the Naked Laundry
7. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred although Incos Limited reserve the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances to the same value or higher. There will be no cash alternative.
9. Cancellation and Amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right to amend or cancel this Contest at any time.
10. Social Media: The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By participating in this contest, you agree to a complete release of liability of Instagram, who is not affiliated with this promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to the Contest Sponsor and not to Instagram.
11. The Promoter is Incos, Congress House, Lyon Road, Harrow, HA1 2EN, UK and The Naked Laundry, 82 Hunters Grove, Harrow, HA3 9AQ, UK
ABOUT THE NAKED LAUNDRY
OUR MISSION IS TO...
Create timeless styles. We treat our styles as a blank canvas, where you can easily dress them up or down to make each piece personal to you. Each of our designs is created with three moments in mind – style, silhouette and tradition. With each piece, we envision how our customers would style that particular piece; whether that be with a sari, a traditional lehenga or jeans. At The Naked Laundry our core Indian heritage is at the forefront of everything we do. We aim to bring all elements of Indian tradition together with a modern twist to find the perfect blend that suits the needs of our growing British South Asian community.